About the Firm
Brooklyn Lawyer Guides Clients Through Injury and Bankruptcy Litigation
Proven New York attorney serves residents of Kings, Queens, Richmond and Nassau counties
Any legal matter can be difficult to deal with, but the right attorney will help you pursue a positive result while treating you with the dignity and respect that you deserve. At The Law Offices of Rachel L. Kaylie, in Brooklyn, we deliver that type of effective, compassionate counsel to clients in New York City and Nassau County. Over more than 20 years of legal practice, attorney Rachel Kaylie has advocated for men and women in bankruptcy proceedings, personal injury actions and other types of civil litigation. By taking a hands-on approach to our clients’ problems and concerns, we help them overcome obstacles and get the relief they need to enjoy life again.
Compassionate advocate aids accident victims and people struggling with debt
In the communities Rachel Kaylie has served over the past two decades and among professional colleagues, our firm has established a reputation for delivering counsel that is always:
- Personalized — Each client has unique needs and goals. Whether you have suffered an injury or are dealing with serious money problems, we tailor our advice and advocacy to accomplish your specific objectives.
- Responsive — Instead of waiting to accept whatever offer is easily available, our firm strives to identify and execute a solution that relieves your burden. You can count on a prompt, thorough response to every question and concern that you bring to us.
- Strategic — Our background gives us deep insight into the legal and practical considerations that affect personal injury, bankruptcy and litigation actions. We use that knowledge to develop a strategy that maximizes the likelihood of success.
To ensure you have an accurate perspective of your legal options, we offer a free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
Effective firm pursues lasting solutions to ease the burden on clients
Throughout Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County, we assist clients in various legal practice areas, including:
- Bankruptcy — When you need relief from overwhelming debt, our firm can explain how bankruptcy can give you a fresh start. After a thorough review, we’ll explain if a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 filing is an appropriate solution.
- Personal injury — For personal injury matters arising out of auto accidents, slip and fall incidents, defective products or other types of negligent harm, we seek full compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and other pertinent damages.
- Civil litigation — In a wide range of civil litigation cases, our firm asserts our clients’ rights effectively and pursues a proper resolution through a settlement or trial.
- Foreclosure defense — Our firm handles all types of foreclosure defense and mortgage modification cases to give clients every possible chance to remain in their home.
- Wrongful death — After a wrongful death that resulted from someone else’s action, we advise estate representatives and family members on litigation to obtain reimbursement for funeral expenses, unearned income and other compensable items authorized by New York law.
No matter how difficult your circumstances might seem, our firm will help you determine the best course of action and tirelessly seek a favorable outcome.
Contact a skilled Brooklyn injury and bankruptcy lawyer for a free consultation
The Law Offices of Rachel L. Kaylie represents New Yorkers in bankruptcy matters, personal injury cases and other types of civil litigation. Please call 844-887-6367 or contact us online
to arrange a free initial consultation at our office in Sheepshead Bay.